- Purchased standard license grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to
reproduce the image for personal, advertising, editorial,
and commercial use (but not for resale, if image is part of the value of the product). Licensee may alter, crop,
manipulate and create derivative works of the image in a website or print project.
The Licensee may use the image for his/her own projects for an unlimited time.
- Image may not be reproduced more than 250,000 times.
Image may not be reproduced for resale, if image is part of the value of the product. You may not reproduce or distribute copies of the original image or part.
You may not give the original image or part is available for download.
You may not display an original image or part on sites/blogs larger than 800 x 600 pixels.
The copyright, remains the exclusive property of the author.
Same as the standard license, with two differences:
- Reproduction may be resold (image can be part of the value of the product).
- No limit on number of reproductions.
Exclusive license (I create an image of exclusive only for you)
Exclusive license represents a full ownership of the purchased image.
The buyer can use it exclusively, and include it in any type of design.
This will be indicated in the title of paypal transaction.
Exclusivity can not be guaranteed with image, which are already sold under different licenses.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be issued. Please carefully select the product
you want, and make sure beforehand that your computer is equipped for
handling EPS vector files.
- Illustrations are provided "as
is" without warranty of any kind, either express or
implicit. Any risk arising from the use of
illustrations up to you.
- Author of illustrations in any case can not accept
liable for any damages arising from use
or inability to use these illustrations.